Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jelly Bracelet Meanings Glitter Black

I like a gay. Yes. A GAY. 50,000 views

came to my house very worried because I do not own, did not attend the phone or answering emails, but had sent a text to copy all my friends that read: "I LIKE A GAY. KILL ME NOW."

- How do you like a gay?.
- Yes, I like a guy who I think is gay.
- How do you think?. Is it or not?.
- No.
- "But you said ... I'm gay?
- I do not think you know but it is.
- GAY?
- GAY, boluda, like the whistle.
- I know what is gay. I do not understand is that having a thousand types to catch you whenever you drink the filing, the phobic and now gay.
- No MIL types.
- Not one more or less.
- All people are a tower. And show me that you say "trans". Instead of saying "give me a kiss," you guys who still say "trans". Maxi said trans.
- Ok and who is this gay?.
- One that I met there. Friend of a friend of Lau. We went to a party and we talked all the funny noche.Muy. It made me laugh a lot with imitation de Araujo.
- What Araujo?.
- Marcelo Araujo, a rapporteur of the football. He was perfect the MACAYA THESE CRAZY. A Closs also out-Don Niembraaa-but he does not get as good as Araujo. Well, I invited him to my house. We arrived, took whiskey and I got music.
- And? Did you play rugby in balls?.
- No. I wish. I'm playing music and goes to my DVDs. Go on to The Sound of Music and asks me to put
- I will not make any joke about it.
-Boluda, this is serious. I'm depressed. No WTF. Start the movie and knew all the songs, Romi. Do you understand?. ALL. The singing nuns, Edelweiss, the DO RE MI FA ... ALL.
- Para. "You made me come down here because they assume that a guy like The Sound of Music and then it control?.
- danced. Did the choreography. Do you understand?. We did Captain Von Trapp and Maria and put a deboulé that gets him and Julio Bocca. That I already felt bad. I conditions. Returned the couch to chat. I asked him if he made dances. I said no. Than ever. I had learned as a boy, watching Queen Colors. The situation is serious, you see.
- Well, you can surround and like dancing girls.
- is painted eyes.
- Emanuel Horvilleur also because I liked you.
- and nails.
- There is already screwed.
"He asked me who else in the world warmed.
- Jason Schwartzman?.
-No. Oh, yes. But I said: VOS. And stared at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. IN THE FRONT. It's like you're dying and you are given the last rites. And he said: "Chiquita, you're an illusion" with a voice that Spinetta fell.
- An illusion?.
"And I said, Seth Rogen.
-...
- that Seth Rogen is the person who'll be warm on the ground. Then they justified this by saying that the humor heats up and gave a theory of mine too when I went to Puan, the important thing is what a person will "produce" and that the mines are pretty but that was it, and we define "warm" but Angelina Jolie did not say or even Megan Fox said Tina Fey. TYPE elected.
- For there is a modern.
- What Googlies.
- When you type?
- No. I searched Google I KNOW IF A MAN IS GAY.
- And?
"Nothing, I closed it right away. Homosexual writing without "h".
- Did you tell John?.
- Yes.
- What you think?.
- What is a sommelier whistles, and he told me.
- What now?. Were you on call?.
- Yes. We said that we arranged to go to the movies together.
- What will see?.
- The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Yes. Is gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment