Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Japanese Sharking Women



My friend comes home and tells me on a Wednesday afternoon as we waxed armpits, I want to make a model. What do I do? Does the hit? Did I show that I did two years of aikido?.

- A model?.
"Yes, boluda, a model. A guy who's friends with my sister and laburo model. I saw him and can not more. And I said entering the blog and wants to go.
"But did not understand anything. The photo above is a joke, eh. I do not like the models and models do not like me. Use tacos once in my life and was for that photo. And I went on purpose because I put a rubber face I fall, but many did not understand it was a joke. Surely this kid was one of those.
- No, boluda, what joke?. You will pass the cell.
"Oh no. You're a monster.
- His name is Kevin.
- Well, the end.
- What last calibrated?. You keep coming out with midgets. Once you want to give a guy like people, you Negas. "His name is Kevin
understand?. And he lives in Argentina. Kevi N. Nothing good can come of it. _
Well, look at Kevin Johansen.
"But at least hits the surname. This insurance is Kevin Rodriguez, Kevin Fernandez.
- Measures 1.90
-Kevin CANDLE.
"You're a lining, you'll fall on his ass when you see it.
- Kevo And where you live?.
- CaƱitas.
- Boluda, you're depressing me and I can not pass the session with the therapist. I want to go out with a guy who combs his hair with gel and go to Sushi Club.
- You once went to Sushi Club.
- Yes, but I have nothing to do with Tommy Dunster and his friends.
"If I show you a picture you give.
- sure I hit it. But those quotes armes me farting in which the term lying about my sexuality to get me off because I was distressed type.
- And you want me to say?. "No, look, direct Venite not wanting to put sound from."
- Yes.
- Do not be MALE.
- I'm not male.
- Yes. That's asshole.
- No, but understand this. The guy is going to start telling their teachers in the primary, and that probably has a sister who is half a bitch, and Christmas is near and get nostalgic types all this in the street BAEZ. I shit life. Brings out the worst of me. Better tell the truth. "Look, Kevin, Brian, Bob: Venite home, do what you can and andate."
- do you you would have them do that?.
- Vos me what you do. When I go to your house and you spend chatting with you I have been saying he is gay and not want to acknowledge. I do go and play music to distract you not answer me monosyllables.
- But for a guy, would you like?.
- goulash did that.
- Who is goulash?.
-El who was half a fag too. We used to call goulash by softie ...
- Ah yes, I had a speech problem.
- ROTATION. And it is a serious disease ... All of this

blackberry rang and well ...

- Luzmila.
- Who speaks?
- Kevin.
- What is kevin? (I admit that there a little bit of pee I got to laugh).
- I'm friends with Carla. Lau gave me your cellular.
- But you want to talk to Luzmila?.
- Yes. "Are you?.
- No. My name is Ludmila.
- Oh sorry. Is that I'll be as nervous.
- ......
-......
- Che ... and that good is the blog.
- Yes?
- I do not know, I love.
- (Here got some strange noise, I can not plot).
- I told Leo that I would like to invite you for a drink.
- You eat sushi?
- Yes, we can go to my house there is one.
- No.A my raw fish gives me diarrhea.
- Well, we can go elsewhere.
- Se ...
- You're brave. What sign are you?.
- Capricorn. But in the Chinese horoscope I am a rat or pig. And life means too.
- You're funny.
- As the latter was in earnest.
- Well, I call the weekend to get out.
- Kevin ... What's your name?.
- Pissuto.
- Kevin Pisutto ¿??.
- Yes. Why?.
- for nothing. A kiss. Oh

0 comments:

Post a Comment