Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ant And Deck Games To Play Now

The real bastard

Lucas Carrasco, I dedicate this post to you, you're the real son of a bitch. A smear campaign in your name and your own benefit. My friends, want to know who that entrerriano by which I'll be crying and that was up to something and you will leave you with yours once again. Lucas Carrasco
: The son of a bitch who proposes marriage. Yes, it's sure to be the also proposed to all of you who are reading these words. Lucas Carrasco, who is capable to swear he would freeze to always remember my picture playing songs by The Smiths, is the same as in veintucuatro hours is able to forget my name. And yours, tené care, as well as going to forget. Lucas Carrasco
: The great strategist. The morning messages. First you are "new girlfriend", tomorrow will be just "your friend". Do you laugh, Lucas? . Do you laugh at me?. Me not going to power. Not me.
There is a loose motherfucker called Lucas Carrasco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment