Friday, November 12, 2010

How Many People Does A 14 Foot Jon Boat Hold

We are all ex.

My friend has to share, for the first time in two years, a barbecue with THE EX boyfriend. I recently saw her at a party.
"Hi, bye, five minutes."
But it was time for us Lale make a brief description of their appearance.

- Is it pretty?.
-....
- But it's pretty or not?.
- Masomenos. Still, with all that was I think Mariano is a boluda. And on top crazy.
- But you saw in photos and said he had boobs. That was fine.
- Yes, but in the pictures is not the same as "in person." In the photos up on Facebook is not alike. Or are there when I was 19 and was a bomb. He handed over boluda tsunami. Gives forty in vivo.
- But is weak?.
- Mmmm, no.
- Is it fat?.
- Fat is not. Bah, masomenos. You can tell it to those mines that are prone to gaining weight. Is being cared for. But they long to eat a month, and explodes.
- Lale, saw her five minutes in the dark ...
- But then I realized, because this means big back. Is big.
- Grandota like?. Sabatini How?.
- No. It is not a tomboy.
- Okay, then.
- Yeah, whatever. I thought half bold.
- You can not say that.
- And if that's what I thought. Addition has a name of a harlot. LORENA.
- My cousin is called Lorena, line - Carla said, and is not a whore.
(All we are confident that the premium is quite a bitch Carla but nobody said anything like that).
"I hate. It deserves to die.
Mariano "But if it sucks an egg.
"But it's EX. Do you understand?. And all of his life. I know bands like them, is as the name of your dog, the mother does Lemon Pie. Is everything. And many other things that I do not mean here. CONTAL
-YA.
-No. Because I get wrong. "But Mariano is
idiot if that tells you. Does not work. Bah, I trauma enough when Paul told me that the former is fucked in a bus and had to go down. I thought for a moment so much intimacy between them as a couple, no, I got sick imagine Paul, down from a mine shit micro and low pressure ...
- A mine shit that was you.
- Yes. You may have to do with it. I do not like to be unavailable at any stage of your life with another mine. Is, or scene of poop.
- But not told me anything. I asked Lorraine. I'm the one who wants to know about her.
- equal if not pretty and it is mediocre, no drama.
- Well obviously, is not expensive.
- But if you think tannnn Caro never pretty.
- Lie. That you were saying to not get wrong. If EX is like Caro have to shoot himself in the balls.
- No big deal.
- Caro = I case.
- was half asshole. Eye. Not as copada as it seems.
- Caro was CAMERON DIAZ, boluda.
- had ugly legs. And spitting as he spoke.
- You also escupĂ­s.
- But at least ... not. At least I have not those legs.
- You're getting into an area where we will end up fighting when I say something about your legs. Care.
- And I do not spit when I talk.

(Fifteen minutes of silence)


- Just now you're also EX.
- And if we are all EX.
- For there at the same time the group of spiders in the friends of your current EX, are doing the same to us. For there are with your Facebook.
- I do not think I have AN ACTUAL EX so soon.
- You're the devil. You you can rebuild your life. But no.
- I did not say I was not going to do it again. I said, not now. Banques touch. I would not be good.
- For sure not mine.
- Why?.
- Because if Caro is the EX with a boy, it's hard. But you're the EX, is death.

And what followed was an hour-long wall along the category EX. As if this really existed and had a kind of file with different ranges where encajaramos all. That weird thing we have some mines. EX hate few, not realizing that we ourselves also EX others hate. All this happens while
putean rates to Borghi, scratch an egg on the street, bought a new PC and they care very little to know that your former boyfriend did not wear sweaters because they were biting the neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment