Thursday, November 4, 2010

Genital Warts And Lupus



Yesterday a friend of mine took a shit the day saying - "Oh, two months to your birthday" -.
But what is this? Does the Chronicle Tv plate that tells you how much longer for the summer?.
fuck wanting That way, eh. I got so bad I went to sleep with a diver who is the horror itself, carcass nailed METRO TV and gave it to Cadbury to burst - the yogurt I like me. The Melincué can send 328 ... Seriously
as time passes me a birthday drink less. I used to party with friends and we were IBIZA. Now we are all talking about the single tax or VAT, ROGEL eat cake - cake of old - and the third glass of champagne we kiss a friend.

I understand and respect people who tell me with a deep voice:

- "It's great to have more years. It is the fullness, the best age. I feel better than at twenty."

Clap. It's great that there are people that happen. I do not happen. I passed a fuck that. Ie no age bothers me. Eye, not a matter of walking in a blog posting.
Those who are thinking that I have 34, close all, stop reading and Fuck you. No. Nor do I have 20. Thanks, but what kids wave? "This gives adolescent literature?. What do you think? What my life is the Twilight series?. Well I have 26
OK? . 26 to 27. Yes, I know. I'm fucked up.

I can not turn 27 years. Their age and Janis Joplin Jim Morrosin when the left and the same age as I will be sure myself.
27 no. If it was just yesterday I was given the pelopincho when I turned the age of majority.
Those who are reading and passed the 35 must be shitting laughter. What are you laughing?. Look in the mirror. Look at the rack in the bathroom full of hair when bathing. They're falling little by little!. Do not believe Diego Torres. Head and Shoulders is not going to help. You'll be peeling. So do not laugh.

If you do not fuck with certain things, I do. It sucks to have to have to explain to everyone that at 17 he's ass Rocio Guirao Diaz and nobody believes me.
I fuck all this nonsense being in third year and already delicious. NENA shitting me life you bitch. "Understand?. I was your age CUCKOO. Use
MINISHORT. I behaved the last time a minishort not to see let me see ... in the nursery will have been.
January 8 will be a sad day. My mom is going to call at 12 o'clock at night to sing the birthday in Portuguese, my dad will tell me a time number 100 that mom almost got me on a stretcher in the clinic, and that Grandpa peed Above when he said it was baby. Then they will hear a hoarse voice that tells me - "What we celebrate che?". And it will be that of a kid that I met at a party insurance, which I'm going to remember the name, a surgeon who has brought to my house, to whom he can extract a bit of youth, to forget that viejazo came. And I'll be 27.

0 comments:

Post a Comment