Saturday, October 2, 2010

Long Dong Silver Film



A's see because I've never accepted one of these games bloggers chain, but sometimes had to be the first. Maite
happened to me over and here are the rules.

1.-Once nominated @ have to put a link to the person who nominated you: Maite 2.-Nominate
four others.
3.-Do these people know that you've nominated.
4.-Make a post explaining and answering four questions for each of the questions below.


Four things in my bag:
-two purses, both with little money
"Lollipops and two chocolates that my father brought us to Switzerland and I have not tested
-deodorant-toys
Antonio
several
Four favorite things in my room, my caaaamaaaa

-silence-that are fresh

summer, thanks to a huge mirror which I have to leave the elevator at me shoes

Four things I always wanted to do:
-participate in Big Brother (not worth laughing)
-spend somewhere quiet season U.S.

-go-live on some Greek island and in Tuscany

Four things I like now:
, that my child goes to school so happy and so wonderful, that
my guy to make dinner, my iphone

-
serenity
Four things you did not know about me:
-after something sweet I have to eat a slice of spicy chorizo-
years ago and I loved diving into
"I was thousands of songs, sound like a radio!
-two years ago I left my home advertising and media ... cinema.

Four songs that I remove the head
"The man who confounded the senses, the arrow
-Sweet Child O'Mine, Guns and Roses
-If You Could Read My Mind
-Any song of the Disney playhouse ....


Y l @ s @ s four nominees are: Bea

in finding my way Diablo JuanRa
in at the age of the devil
Leia in a padawan chronic
Patxi in latent inspiration


Bueeeeeno, I've met, now for you to take the baton .. . if you will, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment