Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Much To Replace Provisional License



Well, last week I was sick. Nothing serious, just a shellfish poisoning. Vomiting, ac with fever, a mood of shit. That is, the Horor. To top it off my old spoke to the cries gesturing "You have to call the ambulance." PAREMOSAC A. How the ambulance? They do not understand, I am a hypochondriac and paranoid person in the world with the disease. I am the daughter of doctor and I have terror to hospitals. Faced with the least pain, and imagine all my loved ones around the box saying "Geez, was such a good girl. She will be missed." I know all the fucking names of diseases and symptoms of the human body. In five minutes I can tell if you have a myocardial infarction, deep vein thrombosis. Give me five minutes, and I make the diagnosis.

And I was always the same eh. Even as a little girl. When I was at my girlfriends house, he said:
- "Oh Lauri tummy hurts"?. Look at my dad told me that can be diverticula, eh. "
- "Oia, you have the swollen ankle. No, no, you have to make you see, you have edema and if you have diabetes you get to cut the foot. Do you understand? I cut it. "

The kids did not want to be my friends because they said the night" dreaming ".

Turning to my intoxication six-thirty in the afternoon after eight hours of agony, clutching his waist the cry of "going to give up, going to give up," came the doctor, nurse, paramedic or whatever, because I had more pint of Colombian narco else. I guess: poor man has not?. For as would be closer to the room he was defacing the smile. The guy did not know he was going to find LINDA BLAIR (aka "the exorcist mine).

- What happened to you pigeon? I question the Borocotó the Caribbean.

Flaco, kill me, I wanted to say. Get me the liver, DO SOMETHING.

- Watch doctor (Mom. CALLATE).'s Way since noon, which I came, not for, and over did not want to be touched, not to take anything. It is VERY BAD PATIENT.

- Well, do not worry, we will give a shot and be stabilized. Lady, if you can remove a second room. You cute, take off your underwear, turn around, calm down and back, relax, that, Shhhhhh, quiet. And I pinched his ass, just.
not give me time to think about whether or not he was in a position to show the rising of a kind. But I had to deliver. It was that or death.

Today I'm fine. I'm taking an antibiotic. Of course since I reread the leaflet several times to look for on adverse reactions among others are:

-Tongue coated (saved with that)
Loss of weight (would be nice)
And finally: Colpaso circulatory, at worst cases.

Stay tuned if they see you do not post anything in the coming days. Do not say I did not notice. Jobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment