Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fishsticks Fingerboard



I did that not include in my CV (but include them here is far worse.) SELLER
TANGO


As soon I finished school, got a job in a local "top top" of Palermo selling thongs and culottes. In other words, rags Once purchased costing half pay. Most of my customers were willing to hot school girls lose their virginity, or "cheaters" who came in search of gifts and threw a lance step with the cashier. How to avoid boredom in my free time?. I tried the pants one by one and then returned to their place. How nice right?. That if you ever stolen anything eh. PROMOTER



Guys, I have to say I WAS PROMOTING.
If I was ever locked in a white catsuit or a red vinyl pants, down from a van with five dumb and the owner of a solarium. I was fired the day I went to work at the Soul Café for a well known brand of beer. I took almost all the bottles for delivery and ended up vomiting in the bathroom before a horrified Cyrunlink Jimena. XXX PAGES



A graphic designer friend invited me to join a new project of designing a alemán.El videito XXX site. My task was the dream of any kind. I arrived and had to edit videos. Raise or lower the volume of the "OHHHH Yeah" "Ah Ah, COME ON BITCH" etc etc. The German will put the price people pay to see then. The guy never met him face, he communicated by telephone and spoke well, without an accent. So, it all could have been laburando this time for a skinny Florencio Varela who was called "German" rather than an average European jeropico as I thought.
went anyway because I tolerated the image of a huge black like making Candyman "Gaggin" a poor chick. I was so impressed that I spent a month without sex. (The latter is LIE. Must have been ten days).

0 comments:

Post a Comment