Monday, January 3, 2011

Gum Abscess Under The Lip



"Well then arrived.
- Where?.
-Al side of the door talking with Light. Mine is the shirt-hatch.
"Tell me that mine is NOT the black bag.
-Shut up and Reiter.
"So, if it's black, I the flight here. In front of everyone. I said I was cute and you gave.
"I said it was" interesting. "
"That was not the adjective you used. I said you had a pseudo afro. Wearing a suit with All Stars.
"It's not an African. It has many curls, nothing more. Is a film director. Trust. It's a guy you would want to go all the mines.
- What mines?. Mines with glaucoma, someone who would seriously fail perceptions. These mines want to know.
-Ok. Attempt to introduce a kind of cute, film director, who has an entire "universe" and you negas. No, you're better off going out there with the bare 40 that invited you to go on a catamaran.
-No. But an African, Mer? A All African and stars?. So I do not like propaganda Gancia has
"For my wave.
"This boy believed to be Lenny Kravitz.
She saw the pictures of birthday Caro and dead with you.
- So you say?.
- How?.
- "I have died?.
- Yes. When I told him I wanted to show you what I said, "that mine has killed me."
I do not like.
"You're an idiot.
- It Copani. "I have died." Not. And watch it. See it in dress shoes and afro. We need to catch a cigar received from boludo.
- Caro said I had shown him the video where you are playing "Love me Tender" and fell in love.
- A chanta. And I tell you. What went?.
- Won awards. Is Re groso. Not. Fijate. If you do not, already. There comes. Reite and pretends to talk about something important.

And then the rhythm of "Flourecent Adolescent" Arctic Monkeys was approaching the false Albert Hammond Jr. of Palermo Hollywood. And I came it come in slow motion, I thought, among other things, that should have stayed at home watching MAD MEN or playing Guitar Hero. But now he was there and had to paddle.


- Here's the girl I wanted to see today!.
- Hello.
- Want to try this delicacy?.
- What is it?.
- Caipirinha. Made by me recently.
- do you know drinks. Good.
- I was a bartender when I lived in Barcelona.
- Grosso. I liked a Barman.
- Barman no.Mmm No. I'm not sure it's the same.
- Is there a difference?. Say ... Do you call it different but mean the same thing or not?.
- Yes. I think so.
- But it sounds better bartender.
- You'll soak in the wave.
- CALASTE Me?.
- Sos Brava.
- ....
- I saw you sing. You sing very nice. And as you express yourself. You should do theater. I make films. I am director.
-Si. I was told.
- Have you ever thought about acting?. No, look at you and you're very expressive. You have a face that the camera would love.
"For there because I look like Sandra Bullock.
- No. Seriously. As soon I saw you I thought - "this girl should act" - indeed, it looks crazy, I have the little camera over new. We could do a videito yours here.
- Here? . Do you think? (It is worth mentioning that at this point was already thinking about ways to self-flagellation. But in truth, had a big ass side-by African wanting to do ridiculous things that my performance would be as real as possible.
-Ponete here that there is good light and I filmed with the background music. Felt here. That's ... like waiting for something.
- A taxi Ponele?.
- You're terrible. Dale. Va work out. Then I edit.
- But no good at acting. I'm going to ruin the clip.
- I can done in black and white. Close up. And then I invite you to see. And we see what happens. Here it goes. You are beautiful. Dale. Relax your eyes. Now correct one hair. It boluda goodism. Sos re actress. Salis divine. That. Sustain the gaze. Light yourself a fag. That. It's coming along great. Hacete a bun in her hair. Awesome. Tremendo this plane. Bank to close. To see those eyes ...


And while the new "Wes Anderson" kept saying, disjointed sentences, in the horrible party where he was returning to happen again the issue of Arctic Monkeys and I could see part of the letter that says "ALL THIS IS IN ORDER IN BLACK HOLE "- while trying to force to mourn not facing the camera a film director who continued to believe that art is seen smoking a mine in a sepia background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment