Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Familial Tremor Natural Remedy



- Let's get started because I missed.
- Well, this guy, James.
"Yes, until I realized you asked her out However, what I understood was what the blanket.
- We met on-line.
- What is On-line?
"On the Facebook, we have friends in common.
"Ah, internet.
- No. Oh, yes, but "I met on the Internet" sounds like Graña program report. "The Internet and its dangers." No, I like to say on-line.
-Ok. They met online. "But you never saw?.
"Yes, yes, we had crossed party. Well, I searched on facebook and sent me a message asking if I was playing guitar. I had played at a party with friends and when I finished, he came to ask myself more assholes in history.
- What?.
-If the guitar was a Fender or mongopicho. I realized I knew nothing about guitars, was sent to tell me that and I said a bad time.
- Why it or because you do not bench a guy to like?.
-Irma, do not start ...
"That's why you're here Ludmila. For this serves the therapeutic space. For us to think together these things.
"I did not like the shirt he was wearing. Done. I said.
"Then I started badly. Ja, Ja.
-Si. But I'm worried. Not funny.
-....
- then it sends me on Facebook to which I answer: YES. And took a week to add it. We saw all the pictures that the former is called Fernanda and gave him an album to put it: WONDERFUL TONIGHT
- Ah. "He also released an album?
- No. In Facebook you can you put names to the photo albums. But no matter, he used a theme of Eric Clapton and titled in English. JAF did the same and feel sorry. In some photos zafaba. I said "Apa, I could be." And it added.
- Well, then, was not so bad.
- I asked the Messenger.
- So?.
-Irma, ask the messenger is very young, not of floggers. Missing me wonder if I use Ponny or Nike. How are you going to ask the Messenger?.
- I do not see what is wrong. For there did not dare to ask the phone.
- It is 2001, the "pass me your MSN. "Ah ah re re" "I think Ludmila
that here the problem lies elsewhere. Vos to a man who does not fit into your subconscious parameters of" ideal boyfriend ", she rejected, that is a pure defense mechanism.
- Le Like Ismael Serrano.
"Me too.
" Yes, but you are my therapist.
-Many patients also likes mine. I do not see anything wrong with that.
-not very bohemian Calle Corrientes. This wave "Juggling", "Minstrel of traffic lights," I respect but I do not go.
- You prefer a guy like Juan that almost makes you mad?.
- No. One as John is not all his neurosis.
- Let. Did you give the MSN?.
- Yes. But always blaming Fibertel that connection slow walking, and blah, blah, blah. At times, telling me things. Occasionally I got a smiley and then I disconnected.
"But that may be a way of expressing different from yours.
- Sure, but if that form is the MSN blond doll making as hugging, is a way that reinforces an intimacy.
-....
- I do not understand your call is urgent today. Advance our meeting. Do you have something to do with it?.
"Yes, because until there all Ok. Came to me banks well. I put music, I opened a wine bottle. I thought - to see - how bad can it be?. I'm single, this guy is a rubber but it is quite nice. I had an canchera, no.
-....
- I said turn on the camera.
- What camera?.
-Web-Cam. The PC camera.
-....
- and lit. Never had, or knew how it worked. In other words, the first thing I saw shockeó.
- Why?
"I did the Moonwalk. The dance of Michael Jackson. To break the ice, do not know, but it was such an idiot. I paddled it eh - as I told you out.
-....
- top I realized I was half nut. Who has a poster of Audi in the room?.
-...
- I was in pajamas, sitting on my bed, the dog went in front of the notebook, it was uncomfortable. Middle trash. Suddenly his voice changed. It was like having a distorted voice. In a talk as Peluffo and suddenly it was Darth Vader. If I start to explain who's who miss the session. But he took his shirt and says "grass-
something you too -" And you did?. "I
the bag. And while trying to make excuses, "I'm allergic and I'm gushing" - "if I get nervous I grab epilepsy
-...
- A girl once grabbed me seriously.
-...
- The kept telling me things "sows" and I thought, "how bad can show a breast half a cute kid online?.
-....
-....
- It was horrible.
- Want to tell me why?.
- Because I stood in front of the machine gums waiting say something. Not. SOMETHING.
-...
"Nobody said anything. Why I believe that for a long time and I saw no, no, I stood in silence in front of the PC, his face haggard. It seemed an Iranian film. He asked me to call by phone. I told him I was half later that morning he had to go to the editorial, because I am writing a book, he had a meeting at eight o'clock-all topless, and could not speak for Tel
-. ..
- Then when I realized the crap that I had ordered, and was facing a guy who could do no more. Somehow he had agreed to his game and had managed to peel a tit. Now all the kids with those who spoke were to say, "Look guys there is the stripping boobs" - I grabbed in a moment of weakness. Never again. Kind of had to cut it. You start showing a tit, you follow the tantra, and end up with a JAPANESE BONDAGE.
- What is the latest?.
half sado-A technique that involves tying the body with strings, like a roulade.
- ...
- I had to end this terrible night. Then proposed to play blanket. The I had to do, and the slogan was IMAGINE. I turned off the light in the room, I crawled under the blanket. In the light of phone read the Rolling Stone, as I listened-good-by ESO. And the things I wondered. Y yo occasionally threw a one MMMM. I lasted two minutes Irma. No, I can not get a guy like me any precio.O the other way too. In the dark, I stood quietly and unplug the machine. - "You lose, you lose" - was the last thing I heard him say.
-...
-...
- Is this real?.
- Yes.
"We'll have to have another meeting this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment