Saturday, May 15, 2010

How Long Do Pms Symptoms Last

Raquel

Did anyone else see this series and was the only one? I do not remember what year it is (I'm not going to search google, I do not want to feel older) and I do not remember too well the argument, but I liked. And I liked his tune. Even the humming sometimes because, not because I identify with the song. And, although the video is bad, I leave you here.
is the gift to all those "crazy heads" who, like me, still searching for their site.

"Raquel" David Broza

Music Lyrics Javier Rubial
my
Search eyes,
take my hand, come.
This is your site,
this is your cup of coffee.
Say anything, say
to look over what you think.

Adrift
take the soul at the helm.
going through life,
just listening to the heart.
looking for a port open

're looking away from the pain ...

Oh, oh, oh, Raquel

Both way
both get you in another skin. At your destination


wanted to stay true. Princess
wound
theater
life change your role ...

Oh, oh, oh, Raquel

point I've caught you borrowed from another blog whose author, like me, also saw the series: http://ourensan.blogspot.com/2009/04/raquel-busca-su-sitio-al- first-yo.html

"> .

0 comments:

Post a Comment