Thursday, December 2, 2010

Acoustic Solutions Lcd Turning On Off Fault

The Grinch

missing 22 days to Christmas and I'm mutating into Michael Douglas in Falling Down. I hate Christmas with all my being, my 66 meters high, with my XXX kilos (or fart around here say how much weight) but believe me, I hate.
I'm like the Grinch, I'm the person who most hates. Mind you, I want to clarify that my problem is with Christmas and NOT NEW Year. With New Year is all but good, and is submerged in a sediment depressed as last year, I relive the day 30, 31 I gather all my friends at home, dance and always stays one ball making it fun - see the member to your friend is material for another post, but yes, I like the New Year.
Now CHINGEL BELL NO. Always been a hated figure of Santa Claus. Do not you? . Do parents not realize this?. What is traumatic for a kid to think that a big red suit with a white beard and dwarves elves will go down the chimney to leave gifts. A terrified me. I was not thinking about gifts. I thought of that fat. No ... Santa, I like you very badly. Undercover pedophile give me, give me eat fat-kid. Not to mention the Magi, three chabon coming from beyond the TU to take water and feed their camels. In other words, the mere idea that a guy named MELCHOR into my house with a camel while I slept was a shocking image. And the Tooth Fairy?. What do I say that?. A rat bone collector. A rat exchange money for your teeth. What makes the teeth? Why you want a rat your teeth?.

back to my family Christmas Eve celebration is a very special kid and that is all white. To see Mom, Who are we?. Alan slaughter?. Do Valeria Mazza blond children?. Who are we to dress all in white?. Visualize my uncle VITHEL source TONE dressed to the nines, like ice cream, or pseudo-Mexican drug leader with background Carols - telling bad jokes. And everyone laughs. White. "Sad, no?. Me smoke from 84 ...

Another familiar ritual is SWEET TABLE. Year after year, my aunts made goodies and sweets, which tasted after 24. Something that would be really beautiful, but see it marred by many anecdotes, the "big" feature under the influence of champagne.

- "One Christmas when you were little girl did poop in the tree."
- "The bird that had not escaped. Fried died.
- "The maid who had not only robbed, but did black magic".

And I'm hearing about things that do not choose to know, as a group of dancing sixtysomethings Leo Dan, do "the little train "and I remember - once again, it's Christmas, I'm single, and the only thing I did since I started eating chicken the night is cold with Russian salad. And open colonies that I will never use. Romi

0 comments:

Post a Comment