Thursday, September 30, 2010

Victorian Sampler By Lexington



Next year marks 10 years of graduate school and as is customary in most schools is a class reunion, where after a decade, you'll see my face peers.
In those years I keep just a friend. Not because I'm Hannibal Lecter, but because I fell into the wrong school.
As I was a lifetime of Villa Park and was always away from civilization, a little comfort, a little out of ignorance, I decided to stay in the same school where he had primary education.
The first two years worked well, had a small group of "friends" with whom did things typical of their age. The problem is that as you will appear to define their personality differences. And in this case, were irreconcilable. I did not hear the same music as them, I did not like the same TV programs or the children themselves, or the same clothes, or shared their ideas about politics, motherhood, religion and life itself.
is, on the playground were all on one side and in the classroom, eating Mogul: ME.
And it was not nice of course, with men not having much luck.
Back in 98, if a guy approached me, the only thing that could talk was of the Gallagher brothers and my fanaticism for Oasis. And with my companions, who were like a bunch of monkeys trained to cry HUNG HUNG clearly that did not work. Above
was theater and theater at the college was synonymous with abnormality. Most thought she was a lesbian, or that concealed weapons under the bench.
Needless to say that I spent nothing While these years. Did not go to Bariloche and the last day of school I felt a kind of mystical spiritual liberation hard to explain. Then life
rewarded me with great friends who do share and I can connect.
Recently, I ran down the street with one of my companions, the "winner" of the class. He who raised his shirt to show your abs hard work. The guy told him he looked like a football player and had believed the character to the letter. Went dancing with the shirt of River and even bragged about signing autographs. It took
recognize not only because it weighs 120 kilos, but is completely bare. It was the first assured me that being a journalist would fail to eat bread, best study did not study accounting or anything like that would be dedicated to the family business (a maxikiosco lease on Basin Street).
chatted for a while. Was quite surprised when I said I was working with a halo of sadness told me that he had gone to try all lower as Football Club had, without success.
when we were apologized for firing. I laughed and told him I had forgiven him long ago and thanks to this "evil" children today could be who I am, laughing at myself, and why not go to that meeting of alumni and also laugh them. Laugh a lot and then post it here, to share with you and also to laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment