Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Illegal Mother Us Citizen Father

the first day. Saving

Tomorrow
change the life of my child. Starting tomorrow, your life will be accelerated and become more autonomous, more mature. Tomorrow is the first day of school.
Although officially begins Monday when the school year, we will take the kindergarten service offered by the college, so that these days will see what it is.

been all day nervous and eager to mourn. On one side is a relief to have more time for me and knowing that Antonio will be learning and playing, but on the other hand gives me great pain that I do so more and not be there to protect him. I have the terrible feeling that I lose, that now I will need so much ....

know it's something we spend all parents but for me being a bitter pill. But tomorrow I will be with the best of my smiles drowning sorrow and hope that this happens soon, as sure as it becomes routine will be good for everyone.

How have I gone so maudlin?? jajajaj .... a mystery of genetics.

Hugs to all and sleep, tomorrow is school. (Well, I do not promise anything about it because I'm going to sleep .. jajajaj nerviosiiisiima)

0 comments:

Post a Comment