Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why Do Stereos Have -db

The "city" is not for me. 16398

Yesterday I went running with some friends. For months I wanted to be with my girls but one thing for another had been missing out, so taking advantage of most were on vacation, stayed. The plan was simple, the same as at age 20: dinner and partying.
The truth is that Benicassim was crowded for my taste: demiasiados cars, but too many people looking to have a good time with my people.
The fact is that despite having a good time I felt out of place, like a fish out of water. That world of the night that I loved and both squeezed into my teenage years no longer seemed "most." Sore feet, pushing, hot and drunk. Good thing the company of my friends to delete all negative for fastástica night. That if the next time I hope to convince them to be a dinner on the beach, flip flops, laughter and less galore.
beset to all of you Pd .-
hate this song!
">

0 comments:

Post a Comment