Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How To Play Mouthwash On Piano

crushed

"As far as we go?". This I ask myself almost every day. I think in my blog a few times I talked about the political landscape but this seems like a non stop nonsense.

never thought they could crush us both:

-rising taxes, cutting benefits

tax-lowering salaries, pensions frozen


And now they want my mortgage is not deductible, and that English feel frowned upon and is frowned upon to defend our borders and my 16 year old daughter to abort but not vote or drive, and can not give a slap to my son because I fear I can report ..... is being given as the situation, really.

Maybe I'm wrong and wanting to give my son a set of core values \u200b\u200bis an aberration, but do not understand how I am going to explain that in this country is easier to "take it easy" and live to be a subsidy worker and be riddled with taxes. Neither

left nor right, neither liberal nor conservative .... I do not identify with any political ideology .... but I think common sense would be a good president for all the political nonsense we are witnessing.



far not going to get, but the road is not good

0 comments:

Post a Comment